Precise & Detailed Reformer<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2715

Precise & Detailed Reformer
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2715

Watch this Class
Isabela D
I really like how Lara demonstrated not only how to do things but also how not to do things. I really think that helps students really visualize what not to do and how to do things properly. 
Cara L
I love the use of imagery to help guide the students into correct alignment and cueing! 
Natalia C
I really like watching the numerous tactile cues you give. You really find a way to get in there to provide not only a further demonstration but description as well. Another example of this was the use of the pole.  
Savannah G
The descriptions of all the exercises and cues were very precise and clear. Great flow of movement and use of breath. A very well rounded, full body class.
Allyssa M
I really liked the variation of the Eve Gentry stretch with the knee lifted off of the carriage bed. Such a great way to get a deeper stretch of the hip flexor! 
Jennifer B
This video flowed really nicely while still giving clear direction and cues!
Mikaela S
I really enjoyed the added stretches within the workout.  I also liked learning a new variation of the Eve Gentry stretch.  
Natalia C
I love watching these two ladies. They are so strong, and do very well giving a great example to lead by.
Simona K
I enjoyed watching this full body, well rounded class.  Challenging exercises with smooth transitions and clear instructions. 
Edgar A
I really like how you separated the hundreds into stages of lowering the legs to four different levels with breaths of four. I feel encouraged to try different exercises with different patterning.
51-60 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin