Balance and Coordination Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 2722

Balance and Coordination Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 2722

Watch this Class
Beatrice B
1 person likes this.
Your workouts are great!! I really like how you make everybody's body smile in the end! A great way to finish the class and let people go with positive energy! I really like all your classes 
Viktor Uygan
Thank you Beatrice , it makes me happy you enjoyed the way I finish my classes. guess what?? I forgot to finish my last mat class with a smile 😩 but I will finish this post with a big one 😀
1 person likes this.
Victor, you are my new favorite!!! Thank you so much for this class !
Sivan A
1 person likes this.
Really love this class. I feel the energy now! Can’t wait to try more matt classes with you Viktor!
Meitar S
1 person likes this.
Another great class. thank you!
1 person likes this.
Hi Viktor! You made my Saturday morning :) great flow! And a smiling meditation at the end - so yummy 🙌 Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I am smiling inside and out! Thank you for another wonderful class and start to my day! 
2 people like this.
Viktor, another excellent class, thank you. Well balanced and fun.  I must say, I was in this sweet zone and then out of nowhere there was that swan dive. I wasn't ready lol. Beautifully done. Thank you, again for the inspiration, the reminder to smile always and this wonderful class. 
Viktor Uygan
Thank you Margit , I am soo happy you enjoyed my class 🙏
Viktor Uygan
Sivan really happy to hear you love this class and make you have more energy 🙌Thank you for moving with me at Pilates Anytime 🙏
131-140 of 173

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin