Vertical Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3052

Vertical Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3052

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Joni  I completely agree!  The wall push ups are less on my neck and I can really feel the seratus work. Amy Havens I second Joni's request!  :) 
Thank you Kerry and Joni  ---  I'll put this in the think tank!!
1 person likes this.
enjoyed using the wall for something different. although I don't have much wall space in my apartment so it was a little challenging in that respect but I did enjoy connecting with a different surface. thanks!
Vivian , thank you!  With or without lots of wall space, some good options to think about for sure!
1 person likes this.
I loved using the hand weights and doing the basics on the wall;before the session I was very tight on my shoulder blades; I am feeling much better now ;thank you Amy
Min
1 person likes this.
Ooh! I liked this class.  A lot.  I had 2 pot plants on either side of me, so felt at one with nature too!  I really liked using the towel.  Definitely my favourite class in the challenge so far!
I thoroughly enjoyed that, thanks!
1 person likes this.
Hi gals --Cigdem Min and Lisette-Anne  !!  So glad you liked the wall work!  I love doing work at the wall -- it really keeps things real doesn't it!  Always some great options if you don't feel like getting down to the ground and... it's truthful!
Hi Amy.  Thank you for this session! A brand new way to learn the body! I actually haven't had enough of it.  I have been reflecting on what you said in the session about the wall is very honest to us.  I can't agree more on that.  Just a quick question on the spine stretch on the wall... since I learnt how to do it on the wall, I truly realise that my pelvis is actually tilted upwardly towards the nose when I was curving over the legs.  I guess that it can facilitate the C-shape spine.  Am I correct?  Does everyone experience this as well?
Amy, I am really loving this challenge!  I attended a wonderful class once a week before quarantine, and am now on my 37th straight day of PIlates Challenges on this website (yes, I'm counting--it keeps me showing up).  It's amazing to me how much my body has changed during this time and how strong I feel.  Thank you for the amazing creativity of these sessions.
51-60 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin