Avalon® Arm Chair Flow<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 452

Avalon® Arm Chair Flow
Rael Isacowitz
Class 452

Watch this Class
Congratulations Patricia! You will love it. Come to the next Avalon workshop, you will pick up lots of tips. The repertoire is evolving every day.
AWESOME!
thank u Rael this class it s so useful for me.
Love love love! I have only owned the Avalon chair for a couple of months and this informative video is awesome !
Thank you Rael!
Ilene, I love that you love it. I do to, I honestly work and teach more on this apparatus than any other. Keep it up, and hope to see you at an F2 System workshop sometime. This is BASI Systems (basisystems.com) version of the Avalon.
Such a beautiful movement! I love your class. Someday I want to have a class with you :)
Reiner G
Just did this wonderful workout on my new bought BASI System Arm Chair Ladder Barrel Set. Loved it. Thank you Rael and PA for this. Hope we will see more of the work on this wonderful apparatus in the future. Since I have brought this apparatus back from the FIBO (German sports trade fair) all my private clients have loved the enormous versatility of this Arm Chair Ladder Barrel combination.
Dear Reiner, thank you for your kind and supportive words, they mean a lot to me. Keep up the great work and continue expanding the horizons of this awesome piece of equipment. My best to you.
I just took the F2 system workshop with Rael. I had no idea what I was getting into! This piece of equipment continues to surprise me! The work feels deeper and the exercises seem to feel more natural and “correct!” Can you get him to come back and film another one on this piece?!!💕💕💕💕💕
Samantha T
Just exactly what I was hoping for! I love this piece of equipment and Rael, you are most inspirational. What a wonderful time using my BASI equipment. Sending love your way and thank you Pilates Anytime for having this in your library. 
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin