One Spring Reformer<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3719

One Spring Reformer
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3719

Watch this Class
Super class kicked my butt 
Margaret  yay!  Thank you so  for taking the class. And it kicked my butt too! They don't show that in the video LOL
Patti You're welcome! I hope your clients enjoyed some of the exercises! Thank you!!
Christina S
Hi, I just LOVED this workout.  I am having a little issue though with my knees hurting on that last series where we straddle the springs and push the carriage away with the leg/hip.   Can you recommend some changes/modifications that might help me with that please? 
Christina Hi! So glad you loved it! Thank you! So, if your knees are bothering you in last series,  the quickest remedy is to place the carriage foot closer to standing platform. I have clients that can place it even further out than me and I can't bc it bothers the medial part of my knee. If that still didn't help then add a 1/4 spring or yellow. Let me know if that worked better for you xx
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!! thank you for a lovely total body workout!!!
I loved this class!  It made me remember why I fell in love with Pilates all those years ago.   Wonderful.
Just done it! Very great session ! Thank you! Will do it tomorrow for my class!👍😊
Judit Awww thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!

Eli What a lovely thing to say! Thank you so much for watching my video. Your comment made my day!

< href="/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=237993">Majdouline thank you! I hope your class enjoyed it!
absolutely loved this!   Thank you so much Delia!
Wonderful class. Thanks so much Delia!
71-80 of 139

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin