Kathy Grant Mat<br>Kathy Grant<br>Class 1244

Kathy Grant Mat
Kathy Grant
Class 1244

Watch this Class
Great energy and command, love Kathy's little gems here & there (bicycle rollups, fan kicks). Thanks for posting!
1 person likes this.
Pilates!!!!! This is so powerful ;)
Would have been ok if it wouldn't keep stopping? also I'd rather see the movements than the video of the instructor?
Hi Darcie, Usually if you restart your computer or check to make sure you don't have too many programs open that will prevent the video from stopping. The video runs fine on our end. As for showing the instructor versus the movements, we do not have that option. Kathleen Stanford Grant is one of our great links back to Joseph Pilates and we feel lucky that this class was donated to our Legacy Project by her student Cara Reeser. Kathy passed away in May 2010 at the age of 88. This video was taken and shared specifically to give us all a glimpse of Kathy teaching. I would recommend you take Cara's classes to get a better understanding of the movements. Soon we will feature another Kathy Grant teacher, Blossom Leilani Crawford. Thank you for your feedback.
Niurka C
1 person likes this.
Que clase tan linda !!!! I loves it,,,
Soy afortunada de tener en mi vida a su buena amiga L olita. San Miguel quien me ha enseñando muchos de esos ejercicios y variaciones .
Thanks
So glad you like it Niurka and lucky you for learning with Lolita!
Such a treat. Wow. Fan kick around...gotta love it
A blessing :)
1 person likes this.
So great to see Kathy teaching, as well as her wonderful protege Blossom Leilani-Crawford.
I’d always hoped to take a class with Ms. Kathy and bring my mom down for a private as well. She passed before we had the chance to do that, so the opportunity to study “with her” like this (and Blossom and Cara by proxy, too) feels that much more special.

To me too, this matwork always feels like a true test of where the body and strength are. Still working on doing those fan kicks without rolling all the way off the mat!
31-40 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin