Mat Workout<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 1793

Mat Workout
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 1793

Watch this Class
Coral S
I loved how smoothly each exercise or stretch flowed into the next, with the breath, cuing, and set up. All the Thera band stretches felt so nice and my body felt lengthened! I also really enjoyed focusing deeply on breath throughout, finding that strong mind body connection.
Anna H
I appreciate how you started the class with some breathing and mind/body connection. The verbal cues were very helpful throughout the class and I loved the incorporation of the theraband. Lastly, I liked how ending the class with the breath series really tied into the whole movement experience. 
Katie W
This was a great class! I really enjoyed doing the theraband work prior to many of the mat exercises because it helped me deeply feel the length and stretch through my legs in each of the following exercises, especially the Vacation Special!
Moorea P
This class involved breath and was extremely smooth. There was no gripping and hard hitting exercises. I will always remember the comment “pilates should make you feel more energized afterwards”. This definitely energized my body, mind, and spirit. I especially was paying attention to the pelvic bone cueing, where I really felt my low belly and wasn’t gripping my hips as much.
Lauren S
I love the queue “push through your heels” when doing the roll up. I often find times clients forget about the bottom half as they are rolling up through their upper half and think this is an excellent queue to keep that length in the legs. I also loved the queue “the body is silent” when doing the sidekick- I think this really helps clients understand to keep everything stabilized. 
41-45 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin