Functional Reformer 3<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3963

Functional Reformer 3
Tom McCook
Class 3963

Watch this Class
Dear Martha,  Thank you so much!! Wishing you all the best
Taghrid K
Thank you Tom for a fabulous class. I absolutely love all your classes, so calming while strengthening and working hard for a full body workout. I love the relaxed calm tone, your variations and cues are exceptional, also explaining the rationale behind some cues is so helpful. I also like how you change the breath pattern. I feel it's so meditative doing your class. A million thanks, we need more of your classes on PA.
1 person likes this.
Dear Taghrid, Thank you for your inspiring feedback! I wish you continued satisfaction from your practice. I’ll be bringing new classes to Pilates Anytime very soon! 
Dawn P
A refreshing reformer flow Love Tom's queuing
Dear Dawn P,
Thank you so much!! 
Tom, haven't done this one in a while. So happy it popped up in my favorites. Absolutely loved. It's perfection. Thank you so much.
Lori M, Thank you and great to hear you're revisiting this class in your personal practice!! All the best to you!
The cues given are excellent throughout. 
Daniel K,  Thank you, it's great to hear you appreciate and get the value of the cuing!! Warm regards!
AlegriaAZ
I'm just sayin'!!!  Thank you, Tom, for another amazing video!  I always learn more about myself in your classes, and am always able to take something away for my own students! Thank you for your skilled balance of humor and mindful breathing.

I'm tardy to the party in finding this gem of a class, but will certainly keep coming back.  Please don't ever take this video down, PA!!
71-80 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin