Straightforward Reformer 3<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 5226

Straightforward Reformer 3
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 5226

Watch this Class
Hi Mindi K,  Sorry for the delay...Technical difficulties... Thank you so much for your kind words.  A beautiful compliment. The care:) 
Hi Jennifer S, Sorry for the delay...technical difficulties...I am so pleased you enjoyed this class!! Thank you so much. 
Yay Kelly B !  Thank you for playing!!
HI Sandy Endo,  Thank you for your comment and sorry for the delay...technical difficulties.  Yes!  Seems like most of use need more(3D) thoracic mobility and grace to embrace and play with imbalances.  Thanks again and Take care!! 
Hi Beth.  Yay that this class helped you recover from "snow removal" injury.  Thank you and take care:)
Michael Mary S,  Thank you!  and YES to allowing the body to move and learn to unfold or unpack when timing is right.  We all have imbalances and challenges.  I am big fan of embracing our bodies each day.  Take good care:)
Wonderful Terese S... Honestly, there are days I wake up unable to breathe properly. I am so very happy to know that this class helped you in that way.  Take care:)
Thank you so very much Marianne S !!!
Wow Bev V!  Your words are powerful.  Kindness directed toward our entire being body mind and spirit is a lovely goal. Thank you!  
Thank you Kathleen Fitzgerald Henry !!
21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin