Used Pilates Equipment For Sale and Needed

Lina  S
Hi, student trainee here looking for a reformer in Raleigh-Winston Salem or nearby areas 
Lina  S
Chelsie R did you sell your reformer? I would be interested and live near Winston Salem 
Hi- I'm looking to sell my Balanced Body Clinical Reformer.  It's a little over 3 years old, minimal usage as I almost exclusively use my other reformer.  It has an infinity bar, New York Long Box (rounded edges), Maximus Jumpus board and is pre-drilled for a tower.  I'm based in Richmond, just outside of central London.
Hi All! Does anyone have experience with the brand Conruope? Im considering buying their tower. Any info on them would be helpful.
Thanks!
Tracy G
Hi, I'm looking for a used balanced body reformer. I am based in Dublin in Ireland. Thanks!
Bill B
1 person likes this.
Looking to sell an older Gratz Cadillac. It is about 10 years old, but in excellent condition and has all accessories and selection of balanced body springs. I love this unit because of its retro look and feel, but need to make do in a much smaller studio. $2500 obo Atlanta Area
Erin F
Balanced Body springboard with push through bar. Missing pull down dowel. $400 Atlanta, GA. Pick up only. 
Andrea R
Looking for a Centerline chair. Located on the east end of Long Island. Thanks!
Looking for an Mve peak Pilates reformer.  Located in central NJ. 
Milagros S
I am looking for a used wunda chair. 
Locatiin: New York City, USA
531-540 of 546

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin