Return to You Challenge<br>Playlist 1: with Meredith Rogers

Return to You Challenge
Playlist 1: with Meredith Rogers

Go To This Program Playlist

1 person likes this.
Vivien ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with the videos unlocking. I looked at your account and saw that you selected everyday but Tuesday for the videos to unlock. You should have access to the first 3 classes. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
also the same here, i can not open session 2 ... tried everything ..reschedule.. i would like to practice every day...
Sofie ~ I looked at your account and saw that you have selected to receive videos daily. Your first day is today, and then Day 2 will unlock tomorrow. You will receive an email when it unlocks as well. I hope you enjoy this challenge! Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any questions.
Hi. I can't open the serie, but I'm a paying member too. Has it to do with the fact, that I can not watch every day? I would be pleased when the serie is open all days for paying members.
I cant unlock the series either.........
Denise ~ I looked at your account and saw that you should be on Day 3 of the challenge. The videos are set to unlock daily, but if you have any trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
Alice ~ When you signed up for the challenge, you set the classes to unlock on Sundays. If you would like to adjust this schedule, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com and we can help you.
Shannon
Hi there, I have not received my day 3 challenge. Is there a delay this morning?
Shannon ~ Thank you for your forum post. I looked at your account and saw that you started the challenge yesterday, so you Day 3 should open tomorrow. If you would like to change this, you can go to the Challenge Settings and change the start date to February 12. This will unlock Day 3 for you. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any questions.
I am starting this challenge again!! 
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin