Upper Body Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1339

Upper Body Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 1339

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Just beautiful! I love your specificity - it makes all the difference - and I the pace gave me time to make needed corrections. Thank you!
Aaaw...thanks ladies!
I just exchanged 2lb weights for the zucchinis that substituted while I was traveling. lol What a wonderful reward for following your detailed instructions on their use. This is a new favorite. PS The titanium plate and 6 screws in my neck were so happy with the new cue to "lift the head" with the opposite hand on the head stretches.
Joni, I am impressed with your creativity and, as always, excited to hear from you. Hope all is well in your world. Much love!
1 person likes this.
Love this...great focus on extension...way too much flexion in life. Can't wait to share!
Thanks Jennifer!
1 person likes this.
Me encantan tus clases Meredith.Gracias
Muchas Gracias, Merecedes!
1 person likes this.
Great workout for arms and even back. Thanks Meredith!
Yes yes YES! Thank you Meredith for "helping" me do my first roll-up & roll-over + full abs'ercises in 10 months after having got "diagnosed" with diastasis. I never thought I would do it again! Wuhuu :) Your classes always make me feel centered in my body, while your cues and voice encourage me to do the work, without I even notice... You make my doubtful mind shut-down!
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin