2013 Bloopers<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 1383

2013 Bloopers
Pilates Anytime
Special 1383

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
Loved it!!! So funny. Thanks for sharing these moments with us! You guys are the best. :)
1 person likes this.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! FOR MAKE ME EVERY CLASS, EVERY EXPERIENCE SO MUCH FUN! I REALLY LOVE U GUYS. I REALLY FEEL I AM PART OF THE TEAM!
You guys are all awesome.. sooooo much fun to watch and be around! I miss you all xx Enjoy your holidays and here's to a wonderful new year! x
Playforever
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the invitation, Kristi! One of these days I will come visit you guys and we can have a Laughing Abs Extravaganza!!!
1 person likes this.
I think I can speak for us all here at Pilates Anytime when I say THANK YOU to all of you who are leaving these comments! We really enjoy what we do. We love bringing you the highest quality Pilates classes around and we love hearing from you!!! 2014 is going to be even better.....can that even be possible?!! Stay tuned!!
I had to watch this twice! SO FUNNY! Love it!
Keep watching....it gets funnier each view...I think it does anyway! Lots of fun!
OMG that was a great laugh for the day... when are you coming to Australia???
I just noticed this invitation from Kristi to visit the Pilates Anytime studio !
Seriously, I may just take you up on that :)
Love you guys :)
Hi Kimberly....! Well, no plans (that I know of) of coming to Australia....that just means you'll have to come visit us in CA!!! And yes you too Deborah....come visit!! We love visitors and meeting our members in person!! Anytime you're ready, so are we!
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin