Using Springs for Suspension<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 1698

Using Springs for Suspension
Erika Quest
Class 1698

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Erika,

What an awesome class! I especially loved all the arm work with the blue springs on the sliding cross bar.
Erika Quest
Awwww, thanks Rene! I appreciate it. Being my first Trapeze I was hoping it would be fun for all to watch!
1 person likes this.
Erica, this is an excellent class for my athletic clients !! Great cueing.
Erika Quest
Hi, Ellen! Thank you so MUCH. I appreciate you watching and I hope all is going well with you. xo
1 person likes this.
Great class Erika! I can't wait to try all of these exercises! Your cueing and setup explanations are very good
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Hey, Tianna! Thanks so much for watching. It was wild to have this class post while I was traveling to teach in Italy. One of the amazing things about Pilates Anytime, right? I hope you're doing just great and hope to see you soon! xo Erika
1 person likes this.
Great class! Suspension work is very challenging and Portia makes it look so easy! I can't wait to try this class again!
O V
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! Excellent cueing. it really challenged my deep abs . Thank you!
Erika Quest
Annie and Olga! Thank you for watching and your comments are SPOT ON! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
What a fabulous class! So many great challenges to work towards. It is so wonderful to receive such excellent direction with superb execution. My favourite class. Thank you
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin