Balance in your Body<br>Michael King<br>Class 1988

Balance in your Body
Michael King
Class 1988

Watch this Class
Z A
Thank you michael, this was looong awaited.
Excellent! You've included some choreography I've not seen before...always welcome. Thank you.
Pele
Definately need to watch the screen while doing this one. Elephant arabesque was missing the opposite side. Some neat exercises. Doing what felt like 20 short spines was a hamstring buster. A bit more than what I'm used to. Liked rotation in mermaid.
1 person likes this.
Pele ~ Thank you for your feedback. They actually did both sides in the elephant arabesque variation, Malcolm switched legs and did one to each side. I'm glad you were able to find new movements that you liked.
Wonderful class! I enjoyed seeing some new variations. Can't wait to try the mermaid with the straps.
Pele
Gia,
Thank you. It could just be that he didn't cue to switch sides
Watched this while doing some other things. Cant wait to try it tomorrow. Wish I could do it today. And that's why Pilates is so amazing because I will never grow tired of it. The possibilities are infinite. Thank you Michael and PA. See you tomorrow!
1 person likes this.
Guys thank you for the great positive comments which really show you appreciate the sessions.
So Creative !! Thank You
wonderful flow and great variations with arm in strap work.
loved the standing carriage presses, glutes will kill tomorrow 4 reals...
Holy Cow! With a million and one things to do today this was SO worth the time. I feel completely exhilarated and ready to face the day. Don't'cha just love Pilates! Thank you Michael King and PA for sharing all the rock stars that come your way!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin