Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 2100

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Loved this! Going into favorites.
2 people like this.
Awesomesauce.
3 people like this.
Be still my beating heart. (and that is before taking the class. lol) Off to join you ladies NOW.
3 people like this.
This team approach was terrific. Thoroughly enjoyed the stretching exercises and the handoff to each instructor. Looking forward to more level 2/3-3 level classes with props as well in the future.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! A new suicide sequence (very sneaky of you Meri since we didn't know it was coming)...love it. Especially with the hands behind the head on the third repetition. I needed that! Watching and listening to you both ....I felt like I was triangulating with you from my laptop.
1 person likes this.
Love the flow!
Joni you may have seen the look I gave Meri when she snuck that extra bit in on this body (mine) that perpetually tries to keep up! Love feeling you here with us... and come back again soon please!
1 person likes this.
Fun class and it felt even shorter than 35 minutes. It just zipped along!
1 person likes this.
great class....
2 people like this.
Wow, thank you both for this treat! I did not expect my wish for a team-class of the two of you to get fulfilled so quickly. I reckon you both really enjoyed this, too, and could not wait any longer. This was the first time I went back to a 2/3 class after giving birth exactly 8 months ago and it felt great and safe. You are the best!
1-10 of 99

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin