Mat for Creating Space<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2120

Mat for Creating Space
Brent Anderson
Class 2120

Watch this Class
This was such a wonderful class. I feel better in my spine. Thank you for such great cues,
One word-YUM!!!
Wow!!!!!! I feel awesome and a lot lighter . My mid back and shoulders feel amazing. The last move the low squat was great too need to loosen my hips. :) Thanks so much this was amazing.

I had recent knee surgery, so I've been working hard to get my leg strength back. Thanks for helping me remember that I still need to take care of other things, too, and that it's all helpful because it's all connected.
Esmé
Brent, you have a wonderfully relaxed teaching approach which makes the class even more enjoyable. Thank you. Lungs exhaling at the same rate now!
i feel wonderful
Fantastic class thank you sooo much I love the way you explain everything. Really felt the difference before and after!
This really helped some imbalance I have developed as a swimmer breathing to one side only and helped with some shoulder issues from swimming.
That is a "Yes!" Class--thank you so much
Love your style Brent. Super class. I am sending my singing students your way! www.charlotteshorthose.com
11-20 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin