Spirals & Circular Movements<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 2271

Spirals & Circular Movements
Lisa Hubbard
Class 2271

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
One of my favorite Reformer classes of ALL time! Have done this countless times. Thank you Lisa! Would love to see more Reformer classes from Lisa:)
Lisa Hubbard
Amelia what a sweet surprise to have you comment on a class recorded long ago! Thank you for sharing your kind words with me 🙏 I hope to be back another time to do more classes like this too😊
Katie M
1 person likes this.
Nice and short with some moves I haven't seen before which I liked; but saying that I could have used a few more cues or maybe even camera angles from above to make sure I was doing everything correctly.
Lisa Hubbard
Katie thank you Katie for your comments. I appreciate you taking class with me. Please let me know where I could help you with cues. I would be happy to offer this!
1 person likes this.
Another brilliant class ..thank you xxx
Lisa Hubbard
Trina I remember filming this! And this is how I like to move! Thank you from the heart. No extras, just go ! had little time left in studio 😉 so happy you enjoyed it!
1 person likes this.
This was a great, quick, challenging one and the perfect start to my day!
Lisa Hubbard
Rebecca T thank you! This one to the point, no fluff, just move to get it done 💪 thanks for joining me Rebecca!
1 person likes this.
I've repeated this class at least 10x and its still so wonderful. Thanks Lisa!
Lisa Hubbard
Carla  this is such a compliment! Thank you Carla, I am so grateful! You are wonderful!
111-120 of 124

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin