Joint Mobility and Stability<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2317

Joint Mobility and Stability
Erika Quest
Class 2317

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Ericka. Just started teaching a 62 year old male. I know he will really benefit from this. So will I! This is wonderful!
Erika Quest
So glad, Denee! Would love to hear how it goes! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
This is a really great class. Thank you, Erika, for sharing this work with us. I know I will be passing it along to my clients.
Erika Quest
Thank YOU, Tammy! So glad you took this class and will use this research based work! It's prevalent in my studio with my active agers daily. All my best, Erika
2 people like this.
Erika I love these "anti" aging videos. The majority of my clients are 50+ years young and your workouts are wonderful for them. Thank you so much for bringing these and please do more!
Erika Quest
Oh thank you so much, Sandra! I'll hope to bring more classes and strategies for you the next time I'm up at PA to teach. Such an honor! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I am not a senior (at least I don't think I am!) and I really like this workout. Well done Erika. I think you should market this to every age group.
Erika Quest
Thanks, Stefanie! I really appreciate your feedback and thoughtful response. I use these strategies with all of my clients and not just my 50+ Active Agers for sure. I'm glad you enjoyed! All my best, Erika
1 person likes this.
This was such an enjoyable class. I loved the regressions and progressions and the additional challenges of your games. Exercise with purpose and benefits. I will enjoy doing the movements myself and sharing with my clients. Please keep sharing with us through PA!! xo
1 person likes this.
I'd prefer less talk about food, numbers and spelling and more cueing for careful positioning of body placement and movement. It would have been a workout I'd do again if that were the case.
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin