Rhythm Pilates®<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 253

Rhythm Pilates®
Lisa Hubbard
Class 253

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Thanks Tracy! I'm working on it. Keep it up, it gets better, and like you said, a better flow!
I watched the class to see if I could keep up. Now I think I'll try it. Looks fun.
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Pamela, Thank you for your comment. I hope you watched the breakdown first and that you enjoy taking the class!
Inspirational, Lisa! Can you recommend a genre of music to search to get this type of music. (Instrumental of a certain type?) Also, do you typically keep a loop of the same music running through a whole class? Thank you so much.
Wowwwww! I cant believe. This is the best Pilates class I have ever seen!! Congratulations. I will try it on my class. Thank you, thank you... you are great Lisa!!!
p.s. I saw that you gave us the song title above, but I was unable to find. So I just wanted to know what type of music that is categorized as so as to be able to find similar pieces. Thanks!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank YOU Nora! It is such a joy to hear that you enjoy the class! I am so grateful to share this with you on Pilates Anytime!
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Victoria, I use several different royalty free sites, but I usually have the best luck with "compilations" or "alternative" categories. It's a time consuming task! I'm in the process again now :) Thanks!
Even better with music! Keep it up.
Lisa, Do you offer teacher training for this format? If so, please let me know how I would get information on any upcoming certification classes.
21-30 of 247

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin