Balance and Coordination Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 2722

Balance and Coordination Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 2722

Watch this Class
May D
Victor !!! You were my first pilates teachers in CA, you introduced me to this wonderful exercise!!! I am very happy to have found you online all the way from Dubai, UAE. You are the best..
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
May D So happy to see you here at Pilates Anytime and connecting with you all the way from Dubai 🙌🏼👏🏼🙋🏻‍♂️ Can’t wait to visit Dubai one day 🤞🏻
Really enjoyed this class.  Great flow and didn't have to skip one of your moves!
this class is wonderful, i did it once and again finding exercises very useful to learn about connections. 
Liv J
I love your flows Viktor!  I always feel my whole body is more aligned and tuned in after your classes.  Thank you for your innovative work and for helping my whole body smile
Viktor Uygan
Monica W so happy to hear you were able to participate the whole class and you enjoyed my moves 🤗
Viktor Uygan
Sylvana M Happy to hear my class helped you to find Konnections in your body 
Viktor Uygan
Liv J I am beyond grateful to hear you enjoy my creativity, and my class makes you smile. Thank you for moving with me  
Thanks Viktor! This was a great class. Loved all the stretching and twisting.  I'm traveling now and this was a perfect class to do after not sleeping in my own bed! I feel much better now.
Viktor Uygan
https://www.pilatesanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=385993$marissa">Marissa So happy to hear you enjoyed my class and it was able to help you feel better during your travels. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
161-170 of 173

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin