Precise Reformer<br>Maria Leone<br>Class 2850

Precise Reformer
Maria Leone
Class 2850

Watch this Class
SO great having your videos at Pilates Anytime...I can take you anywhere now! Loved this work out!!!
I'm so sorry you have moved but at least you can train with me here. Please visit if you are ever in town.
I love your classes....very concrete and I feel grounded during and following your classes. Thank you for teaching me this morning in Cambodia!
Courtney D
Loved this class!
Liana C
Wonderful class. Thank you so much for precise cueing and a great pace! :)
Not sure how I  missed this one, but loved it. Thanks, Maria. Great full body workout with time to spend on precision of movement. Loved it. 
Amanda L
I am really enjoying your workouts and learning so much from the way you teach.   I loved this.   Thank you so much!
I am really enjoying your workouts, I love the continuous pace while giving precise cues. So many instructors stop to talk, which although always informative, I find frustrating when I want to move. Brava Maria, you're able to give a lot of instructive information while keeping a flow and pace to the session. Im loving it!!!! Thank you!! 
Melis R
I love this class❤️👌🏻AWESOME flow and great energy😘thank you
I love these hour long advanced classes. You are the best! Just what I needed! Thank you!
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin