All Star Mat<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 3103

All Star Mat
Cara Reeser
Class 3103

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Thank you Cara! How great that my practice make me strong as well as young girls somewhere around the world . I love the class and going to practice it over and over again .
3 people like this.
Loved, loved loved it!! My fave ball class ever! Thank you Cara!!
4 people like this.
You had me at "girls with balls"! Love is not a strong enough word for how much I enjoyed this class. It was pure joy!! Thank you! And thank you for the reminder that perfection is over-rated. I needed that cue at that exact moment! Cara, you and Meredith and Amy, made it all look so effortless. PS, where did you get those awesome shirts?
2 people like this.
What size ball are you using? I may just have little dinosaur arms but my back is pretty flexible and my arms did not reach the ground. Loved the class and the energy.
1 person likes this.
Annie Maxwell Amy Havens got the Wonder Woman shirts for us.
Deborah Rothman the balls are 55cm
So glad you ladies like it.
3 people like this.
All these comments are so, so incredible!! YES -- support for Girls Inc and to each other for all of our efforts to move with JOY!!! Annie -- Amazon is where I found the shirts, fun huh?!!
Such a challenging class and so appreciative of Cara Reeser and the Girls Inc. outreach. May we all continue to practice, to improve and to remember that perfection doesn't exist...we do what we can until we do better and have FUN in the process.
2 people like this.
That was freaking awesome! Hard and fun, can't beat that combo!
Lina S
2 people like this.
A really fun class! The final move... I thought I wouldn't be able (roll like a ball then squat) and I was able with the ball!
Thank you!
Very funny and challenging class, thanks Cara!!!
21-30 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin