BASI Flow™ Spine Corrector<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 3137

BASI Flow™ Spine Corrector
Rael Isacowitz
Class 3137

Watch this Class
Taryn Upchurch
Thank you. I appreciated your creative application of the matwork on the spine corrector, as well as your thoughtful cues around transitions (with a clear mind for maintaining flow as well as safety). Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you Taryn!
Hi Rael, how are you?? Finally I started the CGP in Rome with Fabio, and this month with Ilaria! I’m very happy and exciting! Thank you for everything! See u soon!!
Walter, I am so happy to hear this. Congratulations and good luck! See you soon.
A brilliant routine! I Rael, you are a true master and no one does it like you! I also use the Pilates Arc and wanted to thank everyone who has shared ideas about how to simulate the springs here.
Dear Julia R, thank you so, so much for your kind words. Continue exploring the amazing endless options this piece of apparatus offers. I love it!
Me too! I'm so glad that I invested in the Pilates Arc and having my own BASI systems apparatus is a big dream for the future :) Thank you again for being such an inspiration. I will soon start my BASI studies and will certainly be using your and others' classes here to dive deeply into the Method!
Taryn Upchurch
I had an unexpectedly chaotic day and was craving a movement experience that would help me reorganize my mind and body before going to bed. This session worked wonderfully -- many thanks, Rael.
Taryn, I am delighted I could turn your day around. Be well!
I like
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin