Short and Sweet Reformer<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3177

Short and Sweet Reformer
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3177

Watch this Class
Z A
2 people like this.
Thanks for playing:))))) that was one of a kind class. I feel great;)
2 people like this.
This felt delicious ! I always love your energy and creativity. Thanks Sarah :))
2 people like this.
Jackpot! This was perfect for me, not my clients today, but me! Right amount of time, variety, and power needed. I hope you feel the gratitude I am sending.
Thank you so much ladies. I feel the gratitude and sending it full circle!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Always love your classes, so creative! I love the unilateral movements and the squats (which are helping me regain lost movement). Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Yay! Another Sarah Bertucelli class! Short and sweet and so yummy! Thanks for playing, my friend! xoxo
1 person likes this.
Awesome Sarah, its always fun working out with you, like working alongside an old friend . You make me smile while I am working hard at the same time..the standup on one leg? I got the giggles and realized at the same time I really gotta work on that one!! thanks for the challenge.
2 people like this.
I love EVERYTHING about your classes. Exciting times when you release a new class. I liked the reminder that exercise is fun... sometimes I forget that and think of it as a job to be done and take it too seriously. Perfect reminder. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Great variation with the reverse knee stretch; a real challenge to add the lifted leg.
Praveena C
1 person likes this.
Love all your classes🙏
1-10 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin