Day 10: Harmony<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3281

Day 10: Harmony
Meredith Rogers
Class 3281

Watch this Class
Tessa O
1 person likes this.
Thank you :) I have enjoyed coming back to pilates, back to my body and back to myself.  
Tessa O wonderful!!
LInAnne
1 person likes this.
Great way to end the challenge! I’m definitely going to revisit all the classes as they were all awesome. I’ve made great changes to my practice. Thank you Meredith ❣️🙏
LInAnne that is so wonderful to hear!  Thank you for seeing it through and I hope it continues to resonate with you.
1 person likes this.
I love your dry, quirky sense of humor. It keeps me smiling:)  Harmonious end to a great series. I had fun, got lengthened, got conditioned, and feel better. Thanks Again Meredith~ you are appreciated. Note~ I thought it was nice that you mentioned the folks who help make these videos. Perry & Nicole do a super job too. 
Kellie G
1 person likes this.
Hi Meredith, just completed the day 10 harmony class. Thankyou so much for giving me more balance, flexibility, flow, control and finally harmony. I have  learned so much and so many new ways with the ball , ring and band as well. This class was my favourite of all - as I am Libran I feel like I am also searching for more harmony in life. Your words rang so true for me thought this class in particular. 
 The last exercise was just beautiful to feel the opposite forces working. 
Thankyou again for this series. I look forward to revisiting the particular ones I loved. 
Gary M thank you for seeing this through till the end and for sharing your feedback along the way.  YOU are much appreciated as well.
Kellie G thank you for your sweet feedback.  
Bruce S
1 person likes this.
Thanks Merideth, I’ve been away from Pilates for some time and that program was just perfect for rediscovering and getting moving again.
Bruce S I am so happy to hear that.
181-190 of 199

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin