Lolita's Footwork<br>Lolita San Miguel<br>Tutorial 329

Lolita's Footwork
Lolita San Miguel
Tutorial 329

Watch this Tutorial
Lolita thanks for this wonderful class on feet! I have arthritis in my toe joints and I am sure these exercises will help. I would love to know if there are any other exercises for your feet.How much does that wooden foot exerciser cost and where could you purchase it?
Elaine check out balanced body for the foot corrector.Foot corrector
2 people like this.
Lolita, thanks for the information, fun informative class. I teach an 'over 65' stretch class and always try to include the feet. You gave me some new information. I love it when a participant tells me they were able to take a walk or just go shopping and their feet did not hurt!
I actually found Pilates because of a foot problem. Still working on both. Thanks
I love lolita's experience, teaching and humorous and everythig. Thaks lolita
Reiner G
Very good class. I really liked it.
I think I'm in love with ALL of Lolita's classes! I'm back at ballet school again. I hope we get to see more of her classes. Many thanks.
loved this !!!!!
Abigail, I never took ballet (well for a few months when I was 7), but this is how I imagine it would feel. I've been talking to Lolita about coming back in the Spring!!! She is a busy woman but, we're working on it! Thanks everyone for your comments. I'll make sure Lolita sees them.
I am an emergency nurse and walk/stand for 8 or 10 hours a day. This class is great, is there more?
This is EXACTLY what it's all about! I can hear Kathy Grant's voice in my head right now. This 20 minutes is worth much more than "saving a hundred dollars"!!
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin