Creative Imagery Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3482

Creative Imagery Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3482

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Can I try this class even though I am recovering from a L2 spinal fracture. What do you think Amy Havens ?
2 people like this.
“Listen To your body and give your body what it needs”. I love that! This was very energizing on this incredibly HOT Omaha day! So many great cues as usual. Love the wheel visual throughout the class. So many more but my menopausal brain has forgotten them already .
Thank you Amy! Hope you’re having a great summer!
3 people like this.
Thank you for always keeping it interesting and challenging, never boring! Feeling great after this class.
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy - you prepped us perfectly for the roll up!
1 person likes this.
This flew by. Loved it
1 person likes this.
FANTASTIC class, Amy! I did it last night after work, and I was hoping for a new "Amy Havens Mat class,' yesterday and my wish was granted There is so much I like about this class, and there are a few amazing cues that really resonated with me during my practice, but I'll have to do it again and write down some of my thoughts so I can let you know! But yes, the wheel imagery throughout was great, and Open Leg Rocker with hands on the inside of the ankles was surprisingly VERY challenging for me! So was just the one Teaser!! This will become a 'go-to' class for me, for certain! I hope you're enjoying a lovely summer and I hope our paths cross again soon. XOXO
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, I really enjoyed the class! Loved it!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
thank You Amy
1 person likes this.
Love it! There’s a nice flowing movement to the class. Thanks Amy!
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Second time to take this class--really great, Amy! Thank you so much.
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin