Class 3488

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved it Mer :D
And I loved the way you left the 'stage' :D
Like you so muchhhhhhh
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Right ON! That was a week's worth of whatever! Thanks so much for the challenge, Meredith.
1 person likes this.
Felt awesome and went so fast! I loved when you said “you can’t use too much or too little leg when doing long spine.
I still need to work on standing front splits with no hands, tendon stretch, and for some reason knee stretch has never been my favorite exercise. I’ll keep doing it though. Thank you Meredith!
2 people like this.
Thank you for creating a deliberately paced 2/3 class. This was my first 2/3 class in three years (due to trying to rebuild my body after surgery and pregnancy). I felt strong, thanks to your guidance!

Just wondering if you could do a jack knife tutorial. That’s something I am a bit fuzzy on (and was unable to do today).
1 person likes this.
Love the creative variations on the moves. Thank you for an inspiring class.
1 person likes this.
Just used your class to inspire my own class! My clients loved it! Thank you for inspiring me and keeping making me a better mover and teacher!!! Can’t wait to visit you again now that my son has moved to California!!
Thank you so much everyone!!
This class was SUPER hard for me so kudos to you all for making it through.
I appreciate hearing your feedback so much.
Stacey I will put your jackknife tutorial in my request queue.
1 person likes this.
Hi Meredith! I absolutely LOVE your classes on PA. In the beginning of this class, you mentioned this was a 5 class progression with this one being the most advanced. However, I didnt see the other classes listed. Can you please let me know what the class numbers are so I can take the others? Thanks so much!
Thank you Karin!
#1 class 2993
#2 class 2994
#3 class 2996
#4 class 3168
And this is #5.
Hope you enjoy the others!
1 person likes this.
Hi Meredith. These progression classes were amazing, thank you so much! I can't wait for more! :)
For some reason, I have a very hard time doing the rollover. Any suggestions? I can do them on the mat, no problem. That's why i don't understand why this is so difficult for me. ????
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin