Foundational Mat 5<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3500

Foundational Mat 5
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3500

Watch this Class
Eirini Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Katherine Thank you sooooo much! and btw- the hair is SO easy now!
Candace
1 person likes this.
OMG! I love these classes. So revealing the little cheats I've been using to get by. The "thread" is making sense to me now!
Candace this is so exciting!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Still learning so much from you about power and control. So easy to let the "box" get out of control!! Precision is so good for us and your classes never let me forget that.
1 person likes this.
Excellent queing, excellent transitions; thank you Kathryn
1 person likes this.
Thank you KRN- longest 29 minutes of my life💜 so good, so detailed- wonderful work and am enjoying this series immensely
1 person likes this.
I encourage those who need a practice re-set to return to these classes.  After weeks of classes of all kinds it was great to get clear, commanding cues for the exercises that make us stronger for all that exploration.  The corkscrew was simplicity in action.
Thank you all!!!!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Hi Kathy, great series, lovely YOU! Might I suggest that when you, student, picks up that weighted bar, that it be appropriate to take out of your range as you lean forward. I had a 10# weighted bar, yikes! too heavy, immediate lower disc spasm and my class ended at that instant. I'll be fine in a few days, and I am strong, but wasn't thinking about protecting my lower back (like that) as I joined Kathy's class
41-50 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin