Whole Body Wunda Chair<br>Julian Littleford<br>Class 359

Whole Body Wunda Chair
Julian Littleford
Class 359

Watch this Class
this was very chalenging class for me. I really enjoy your teaching Julian, thank you
1 person likes this.
I loved this class !! Julian, your use of time in incorporating so much is invaluable !!! thanks
Liked the class, kived tge tempo
That was awesome. Loved it--really helped open my breath--thanks!
Deceivingly hard!
Nice nice, lovely variations, love the speeding up. Just feel there could be more instruction and less counting, but love your teaching. Thank you
LOVE THIS WORKOUT!!!!! I have had the extreme pleasure of taking a workshop with Julian many years ago in Miami. As well, once at Pilates on Tour, I think Orlando. I love his teaching. I wish he would come to South Florida again. Thanks so much!
love his classes..
I lile this teacher but I think either the spring setting should be printed on the class or the teacher needs to take time out to give these directions. I have a peak chair, not what he had so i could have hurtmyself trying to figure this out
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
my hate/love relationship with the chair continues. after this class.....LOL LOL LOL.....very nice
...@Karen...I have a Teague chair, so a different one as well. My advice to you is 'play' with the springs a lttle bit. I personally don't think it exists ' a precise rule' with the chair simply because we are not all the same.....so what it works for u (even with the same brand) might feel completely different on my body. have a great day, ciao
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin