Hip and Shoulder Tower<br>Trent McEntire<br>Class 3623

Hip and Shoulder Tower
Trent McEntire
Class 3623

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class! I liked doing the role downs with the straps instead of the bar. It really opened up my thoracic area which I'm having issues with. Plus the hip work (which I'm also having issues with). I may have to get the Arcus! Thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Thanks, great class. . . This Arcus has me intrigued!
Cindy K
1 person likes this.
I am loving the arcus bar! Thank you Trent!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Trent - Even if you don't have an Arcus - so many great ideas to work on presented here. Many thanks
Brett G
1 person likes this.
great tower workout in between reformer days
1 person likes this.
When you mention the joint opener during the leg work 20min in how do you get practioners to understand as they often don’t
Thanks for the question Heidi! I like to first to problem solve what isn’t understood. Imagery is often a go to if direct verbal instructions just don’t connect for them. I would try to relate the imagery to their specific gap in understanding and add some tactile guidance to further provide understanding.
Really nice practice I appreciate the attention to detail. As someone who is looking to strengthen my shoulders as well as balance my hips this was very helpful. The leaning exercises were particularly interesting thank you for those.
1 person likes this.
Great class Trent!! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
The arcus is a great tool  - thank you  Trent!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin