One Spring Reformer<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3719

One Spring Reformer
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3719

Watch this Class
Loved this class ❤️. Struggled with the side plank portion , but I’m determined to keep trying , and someday hopefully, I will master it!,,
Eimear G
Lovely class with great flow (no spring change helped). Thanks!
Thank you Delia!I loved the variation, progression and the flow of the exercises. It was nice how you added the mat exercises on the long box and I loved the lunges as well. So much inspiration!Will try it with my clients.
Sandra Thank you so much for taking my class. Happy you loved it! Brian thank you! I appreciate your feedback!
Karen thank you for giving the class a try. The side plank is a hard series! Eimear G thank you so much!! Birgit I love to mix the mat up on the equipment. Thank you for watching the class and for your wonderful feedback!
Loralie D
Delia, would love to see more reformer videos by you!  Loved your cues and instructions!  Nice flow yet still challenging!
Loralie thank you so much! Means so much to be welcomed to Pilates Anytime!!
Crystal
Delia, Thank you for a great class. You have given me a couple of ideas that might help with two clients with specific challenges.  Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I look forward to more videos
Thank you for this lovely flowing class.  Great cues and layering of exercises.
Crystal youre welcome! Thank you for such great feedback and for taking my class! Jackie thank you for taking my class! I'm so happy you enjoyed it! :)
81-90 of 139

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin