Deep Mat Connection<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 402

Deep Mat Connection
Meredith Rogers
Class 402

Watch this Class
very good cueing. pace is slow enough to really concentrate on the moves. great class!
The word "depth" should be capitalized at the beginning of this workout. My abdominals know this was a new workout! The use of the ball in the side lying exercises offers great feedback. No cheating allowed if you follow Meredith's tip about not sinking into the ball. Makes me wonder how much more I would learn with real world feedback from a teacher. That's going to happen in June though! :)
I love your feedback Joni! I remember this class and think you described it perfectly! So happy to hear your going to work with a teacher in June... hopefully Meredith?
Thanks as always Joni!!! Are you coming here in June????? That would be so WONDERFUL.
Thanks Polly.
Meredith, I've been doing Pilates for years...started doing Pilates Anytime about 2 months ago and have seen a huge difference in my body...YOu Rock! You've brough me to the next level.
Wow Jennifer what a huge compliment. Thank you for making me smile today. Keep up the good work!
1 person likes this.
I really liked the kneeling sequence. It was great.
1 person likes this.
Great class...loved the use of the ball with the exercises. I'm going to try some of the ball exercises with my Tuesday class. Loved the pace and great cueing! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
nice flow.... like your classes Meredith !
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin