Non-Stop Flow<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4231

Non-Stop Flow
Mariska Breland
Class 4231

Watch this Class
Thanks to Pilates Anytime for having me for this series. My MS was really acting up with my left leg/hip flexor on this one, so please refer to my right side if you have questions about form. 😘
Holly J
That was lots of fun and also challenging! I never knew what was coming up, which kept me mentally alert. Thanks, Mariska, for this and all your workouts! Your form looked fine to me!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for being so open about your MS and the fact that some days are better than others. I have scoliosis, so I also have days that are OK and some are a bit...raggedy. But we show up, and that's what counts. Loved the class.
Fantastic!  Challenging and loved the Pilates-ish of it. Thank you!!
Thank you for this class and the whole series Mariska. I really enjoy your teaching style - clear and calm, warm and good humoured. I look forward to getting on the mat with you again soon xx
Have loved this series, thank you Mariska for being so brilliant and for kicking the butt of MS.  I have used so many of your combinations in my classes and also feel confident in teaching them.....more soon please!!
Silvia G
Thank you Mariska I loved all your classes ,hope to see more soon
Thanks Mariska, I’ve really enjoyed all of your Pilates-ish workouts, lots of great material
Thank you Mariska! You are such an inspiration! Your creativity and choreography are amazing,  your classes really do thrill me. I love all the 'extra bits' you add to your classes. Thank you for being open about your MS, just makes you more awesome. You have inspired a lot of my classes and I love practicing your workouts. So looking forward to your next series.
Federica A
Mariska Breland thank you for your classes, I've followed the whole program live and then again all the recorded lessons. I love your teaching style and hope to see other classes of yours soon! 
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin