Arriving to Move<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 4419

Arriving to Move
Tash Barnard
Class 4419

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Thank you so very much!  That felt delicious!
2 people like this.
This is my kind of class! Really appreciate Tash’s energy and cueing. Thrilled to embark on this 8 week journey.
Excellent class Tash! I love all your classes. Basi Pilates is the BEST! That’s why I am Basi certified as well. I love your detailed cues and your accent. 👌😍
Debra B
2 people like this.
Great class
2 people like this.
I've never short spined this deliciously :) thanks so much
2 people like this.
I've just completed a cross country move & was excited to get back to my reformer after 2 months of missing this deliciousness.  This was a perfect paced class for my reintroduction to a reformer workout.  Thank you!
Fiona J
I wasn't going to do this class mainly because I didn't want to commit to an hour but thought I'd start it and possibly break it down in to 2 sessions but the time flew by and before I knew it the class was over.  I loved it but really struggled to do the long stretch. I'm always worried I'll move the bar and fall off or down.  Totally all in my mind but something to work at both physically and psychologically!
Annie G
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for the live reformer class for the next few weeks. Tash you are amazing. 
1 person likes this.
I love it :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you, this was a great class. I am looking forward to the rest of the series.
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin