Fluid Foam Roller Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 4449

Fluid Foam Roller Flow
James D'Silva
Class 4449

Watch this Class
That was amazing! Usually a very flexible girl pulled my hamstring to sits bone. This give me so much relief. I cant thank you enough. Grateful is the best word to describe how I feel!
Lina S
Brilliant! I felt it like a mix of yoga, Pilates, massage, stretching. I definitely feel awake after such a class. Thank you for your creative use of the foam roller.
Barbara O
Really original and fantastic workout, a fusion of pilates, yoga and more
Fern K
1 person likes this.
So much fun, and quite challenging too! Please keep the creative information coming. I would love to see a video with you on the Reformer, James. Maybe that is planned in already?
Fiona O
Fantastic class. I have issues with my arthritic knees but did my best to flow through your movements. I feel great!!!
I can’t wait for the next class. 
Goodness! Both my brain and my body thank you. This was the most fantastic use of my foam roller ever.
Ewa
Wow  
Oh My Lord.....I was mesmerized watching you.  I knew right away you were a dancer and that you did Indian dancing from the picture of your hands.  I absolutely adored your emphasis on the connection of the arms and hands into the body.  I wasn't able to take it because my back is hurt right now, but just sitting in my chair doing some of the arm and hand movements I can tell how advantageous they would be to the opening of the body.  I use to study with Matteo in High School.  Did you ever hear of him?  I loved the art of Indian dancing.  Ta tic a ta, ta ta tic a ta, ta ta ta tic a ta tong ......Did I say it right?  Wish we could meet .  Goodnight and thank you.
sophie
what? ?!?!!?!? James  !!!!!! OMG thank you so much  
1 person likes this.
This may well be my absolute favourite class on PA.  I rarely find myself returning to a class, but I have done this one several times now.  This is just such a delicious practice that leaves me feeling open and spacious throughout my entire body.  Fabulous class!
11-20 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin