Cementing The Structure<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4450

Cementing The Structure
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4450

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Unfortunately I couldn’t made it yesterday for the live class. So I was anxious for the replay today. And I am not disappointed! It was fabulous!!! You teach me so many great things (that I thought I knew by heart) in so many new and highly efficient ways!!! So, thank you very much! Love your classes!!! Except Teaser lol!!!
2 people like this.
Good Solid Class. Nice mix of strength and lengthening. I wore 5 lb leg weights which worked for me. I had fun, got a good workout, and feel much better. Thanks Again Misty Lynne:) 
3 people like this.
Excellent class. Thank you Misty Lynne!
2 people like this.
Beware the bulldog!  Loved it.  Scapulae get lots of attention in this terrific class for building strength, and especially confidence, in the scapular/superficial movers.  Pick this class for some leavening moves with the shoulders that will have you moving with renewed faith in all the planks.
Lina S
2 people like this.
Great class! Excellent sequencing of moves. What would you suggest to someone who hasn't a foam roller? I mean what would you suggest to class participants who are not sure to buy a foam roller? Thank you in advance for your answer and thank you for this fun class!
Thanks Misty! My shoulders and core needed these connections with the foam roller! Love your sense of humor!
Suzanne V
1 person likes this.
Super cours, cependant j'ai une petite question : pourquoi les poings sont fermés plutôt que travailler avec les doigts allongés; avec l'âge les doigts ont tendance à se recroqueviller ( je pense aux personnes qui ont de l'arthrose...)
Merci, bonne journée
Un bonjour de Belgique
2 people like this.
Fun, solid movement session.  Great cueing and options.  Love your style and passion!!  Thank you!
Maryam
2 people like this.
Love your cueing! thank you for the great class.
2 people like this.
Wonderful flow and great cueing! Thanks very much Misty Lynne:)
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin