Coordinating Loop and Band<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4488

Coordinating Loop and Band
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4488

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
Hi Misty 👋Loving all your workouts and have learnt loads !!!! Great tip about the band ‘handles’ Thank you for sharing your knowledge and excellent teaching 👏👏👏 p.s the cat nearly joined in too 😆
3 people like this.
Even without the 5 lb leg weights I wore, this was still probably one of the harder theraband classes I have done.. and I loved it.  Do you want to get your shoulders in shape and give them some therapy?.. Take this Class!  This was a harder but doable workout. I had a good time and feel much better.  Just remember that in a Misty Lynne Class the aggression  comes later:)  Thanks Again Misty Lynne!
Rhonda N
3 people like this.
Been loving your classes. What is the length of your theraband? Mine was too short, so it was a little hard to do all the exercises.
Lina S
2 people like this.
Thank you for your wonderful class and your creative use of the theraband. It's one of my favorites. Can't wait for your last class. Thank you!
John Ove
2 people like this.
That was just so funny! At the beginning of the video the cat shows a keen interest in your class of water. WIth eyes in the back of your head you appear, to the cat, to be saying 'no, no, no' and s/he saunters off! Sorry, not Pilates related, but it tickled me!
John Ove
2 people like this.
...glass!
Viola S
2 people like this.
OMG! I really really loved it! Do you suggest a lenght for the theraband? Thanks!
I really liked your class and very good teaching rhythm and the cat is beautiful. I am Spanish and my English is not very good. see you soon
2 people like this.
Thank you for the great class
Jacquie W
2 people like this.
Great class, thanks Misty Lynne! I had a little trouble with using the Thera band for some exercises because I am taller, but substituted for light handweights when I had to (particularly for the butterfly sequence).
1-10 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin