Finding Your Flow<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 4818

Finding Your Flow
Erin Wilson
Class 4818

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Erin I have never done any of your classes but have seen you in many videos. This is a fabulous class. You have a great presentation and some lovely ideas to set up for an excercise. Loved this. Will share in my classes thank you 😊 
Candace
excellent! beautiful cues! wingspan!
Sharon C thank you so much for taking the class 🙏🏼 I am truly grateful for your comments and hope your students benefit from the ideas in this class 😊. Thank you again!
Candace thank you so much for taking the class! Spread those wings wide! 😊
2 people like this.
Another delightful class. It felt like a morning gift. I hope you and PA will consider having  you teach a series of level 2 classes to continue the learning and the fun.  
Lina S
Great flowing class. I like the plank variations as well as the balance of stretching and toning.
Great class. Lovely progressions but always in a safe comfortable way.
Martha Valentine
Wonderful class! 
1 person likes this.
Joni N hi! Thank you so much for continuing with this series! You have the most beautiful way with words! My heart is so full. I am happy to teach anything you and the PA community want, so that could be great! Thank you for your suggestion!
Lina S hi! Thank you for following this series all the way through 🙏🏼 I am so grateful for your feedback and happy you found movements you liked! Thank you again!
1-10 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin