Functional Mat w/ Theraband<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 5101

Functional Mat w/ Theraband
Tom McCook
Class 5101

Watch this Class
Ewa, Thank you, enjoy!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™
Cynthia G
Thank you for the class. Feel safe with your explanations and focus points. I will go slowly through the moves till I feel confident.ย  Thanks for the notes on the chest expansion at the end.ย  At last it makes sense.ย  Great new classes.ย  Thanks you PA
Rachel M
Wonderful, direct cues, great pace and I loved all the cross-body work. Thank you Tom, this is such a great class!
Cynthia Gย &ย Rachel M, thank you both for your clear, inspiring feedback!! Iโ€™m happy to hear youโ€™re enjoying and feeling the benefits!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™
Agnese G
Thank you Tom! It was really a very useful and inspiring Theraband Mat! Your classes are alwyas top, Bravissimo!
Cass C
Thank you, Tom - this was just what I needed. I am struggling to come to grips with an arthritis diagnosis at 53 and this sequence covers all of the suggested daily exercises for maintaining and improving function. This is perfect to start my day in a calm and positive manner. Sincere thanks.
Katie M
WHERE DO YOU GET THE LONGER THERABANDS
Agnese G,ย Cass Cย &ย Katie M,
Thank you for your feedback and inspiring messages. Katie M, you can find the long theraband at OPTP.com. Look for either the blue or green Franklin Method theraband.
All the best!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™
Anne M
Brilliant class. Thank you, Tom! This will be a new favourite for me.
Anne Mย , Thank you very much! Iโ€™m happy to hear you enjoyed and will return to it in your practice!! Warm regards๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™
11-20 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin