Cadillac Spiral Patterns<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 723

Cadillac Spiral Patterns
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 723

Watch this Class
Thanks! Arlene I love that your shoulder and SIJ are 'buzzing' in a good way!
Rebekah, very inspiring class. Love the variations in roll down,can't wait to try this. Thank you.
Rebekah,
I am really inspired by this workout. The deep connections during the variations of knees dropping to the side and legs extending into teaser while holding the push through bar is just the thing I need to help a client having difficulty connecting to her center. It felt yummy in my own body as well! Thank you.
Glad you like it! My upcoming presentation at Pilates on Tour's rehab summit in Phoenix explores the underpinnings of the spiral and PNF patterns in this Cadillac workout. I'm thrilled to have been able to share it on Pilates Anytime to test out the response!
I really enjoyed the spiraling movements. However, I need a little technical support. This happens quite a bit while doing these classes on my iPad. In the middle of class the video becomes invisible, but the audio continues. What do I need to do to correct this?
Elizabeth~ For mobile and tablet devices, the only viewing option available is Auot-Detect (there are a few others for computer viewing), which periodically monitors the internet connection available to your device and alters the video quality accordingly. If it only provides sound, it means that it feels like your bandwidth strength has decreased to a point where it can't support images so it just provides audio. I would move closer to your Wifi source to see if that helps with this problem. Please email contact@pilatesanytime.com if you continue to have problems.
Great energy wonderful inspiring presentation. The spine feels good, stretching becomes dynamic and the wholebofbthe body integrades to produce movement.
Amazing class!!! Love your fun and upbeat cueing. Continue the great work :)
Rebekah, great workout. I enjoy your combo of working & releasing. I feel both strength & celebration of movement. Thank you.
This is one of my favorite workouts because it's so creative and fun!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin