Creative and Energetic Mat<br>Georgia Burns<br>Class 733

Creative and Energetic Mat
Georgia Burns
Class 733

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Never had the pleasure of taking your classes in T.O., but heard great things. Enjoyed this class a lot, thank you!! (PS you sound like Nancy!) :)
1 person likes this.
Very enjoyable class. Love the use of varied props. thank you.
1 person likes this.
Great class Georgia! I have already used some of your ideas in my classes and the students love it! Can't wait to see more!
Hi Kerry! Thank you. I take that as a huge complement. Love Nancy's class
1 person likes this.
Absolutely a compliment! I'm a big fan of Nancy's too!
Thanks Georgia, I thought this class was challenging and creative. I felt really lengthened afterwards. I loved it!
Excellent class, excellent cues and a nice tempo.
Hi Georgia, Great class. I love how you flow the movements from one to the other. I was so happy to see you on pilates anytime, I experienced your classes many moons ago when you came to our workplace to teach in TO. Loved your classes then and still find them amazing. I have since gone on to certify and am teaching in my home. Hope to see more of you on pilates anytime.
Super , WOW , loved this class, thank you!! The snake was fun but I was challenged by your class. :)) Will repeat play button tomorrow ... this I enjoyed.
Thank you so much ladies xo. I've been incorporating the twist/snake variations into a lot of my spring board classes. I'm looking forward to sharing them with you
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin