Full-Body Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 780

Full-Body Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 780

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
WoW !!!! Thank You for an Amazing class :)
Impeccable cueing & great flow ~ loved the modified kneeling arm work
3 people like this.
Loved the creativity of this workout - both with the use of the ball and the kneeling arm sequence!!
3 people like this.
It was a great fast moving workout. I love using the balls for my mat classes, this adds another level to the reformer work. Thank you!
Pele
7 people like this.
Amazing and well-thought out class. One of the best and very innovative. Clear cues. Perfect counting (some classes the instructors lose track leaving us uneven). Right amount of talk. Great use of 45 min. Please do more classes.
Thank you Erika!
1 person likes this.
Outstanding class. One of the best I've seen here. Cueing was impeccable. Straightforward and precise. Easy to follow while still being challenging. I will definitely try your side arms series and love all the work with the ball! Thank you. Would love to see more from you!
1 person likes this.
Excellant!!
Erika Quest
Hi all! Thank you so very kindly for your thoughtful and lovely comments. I am so honored to be a part of Pilates Anytime and hope to bring you more sessions soon. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Such a wonderful class - I love Erika's energy!! Can't wait to do this one again :)
2 people like this.
Awesome! Thank you!
1-10 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin