Full-Body Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 780

Full-Body Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 780

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Thanks, Sabine ! My original reformer class! Hope to see you soon! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I love love love all of Erika Quest. I wish she would do 400 more and I would never watch anyone else!
Erika Quest
Oh my gosh, Julianne you certainly know how to make a girls day if not YEAR! Thanks for the lovely comment and you'll be happy to know I'll be back filming again on July 10th. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
That is the greatest news Erika Quest! I have done all your reformer classes and will be waiting with bated breath!
1 person likes this.
So glad I found this! Great workout, much needed after taking time off to clean up after Irma here in Naples. Gonna do this at least once a week. Took my mind off of all the negativity in the world. Thanks so much
Erika Quest
Lisa such a pleasure and I'm glad you found it too. Hope all is getting better after Irma for you and this is my very first reformer class from 7 years ago, so I'm glad it's still getting used. Much love, Erika
I love working with the small ball on the matand look forward to exploring it's use on the reformer. A great class - thank you.
Erika Quest
Hey Gillian Foks - Portingale THANK YOU for your comment. My VERY first reformer session I shot years ago for PA! I always love the comments, feedback and the fact that this content still gets watched and used. Hugs to you, Erika
1 person likes this.
Hello Erika,
Just had to write again it is 2020 and I love this work. So wonderfully important to revisit these little works of art.
Gratefully,Jocelyn

Erika Quest
Jocelyn AN OLDIE BUT A GOODIE, right?! I'm so thrilled, you made my day! Much love, Erika
71-80 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin