Creative Ball Variations<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3720

Creative Ball Variations
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3720

Watch this Class
Maureen, thank you for your detailed feedback! Your the sweetest and so happy you loved it!

Sarah, thank you for watching the class. Hope you enjoyed the variations!

Joanna, happy to hear that some are the moves are new to you! Hope your class loved it and thank you!

Vanisha, thank you so much for welcoming me with open arms. I am truly grateful to be a part of this family. So glad you enjoyed the class!
That was really great! I love the ab and single leg glute work. Thank you!
Denise Lynne L
Loved the flow of your class & your cueing!! There were some great ball excercises I will be incorporating into my Mat class this weekend. Awesome Delia!!
1 person likes this.
What a great Class! I think my favorites were the cat/cows with the knees off, the single leg glute bridges and the plank series at the end with the yummy hip flexor stretch. More Delia on PA!
HI Connie, thank you for watching and happy enjoyed the class! The glute work is one of my faves too!!
Hi Denise Lynne! Thank you for the wonderful comment. So glad you enjoyed it and hope your clients enjoyed the variations as well!
Hi Melissa! I noticed you a fellow Booty Barre instructor! I'm a master instructor for Tracey Mallet! Thank you for your kind words. I love being a part of the PA family and would be thrilled to return! x
Perfect way to start my day - ended feeling longer and stronger! Thank you!
Viktoria B
Great class, thank you 👌🏻
Practical Pilates thank you so much!

Viktoria, thank you for taking my class!
11-20 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin