Full-Body Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 780

Full-Body Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 780

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Jennifer. Love that you took my first reformer class ever!!! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Thanks Erika for this fantastic class! I loved the different arm exercises which also work your core at the same time.
Erika Quest
Thank YOU, Carla! So fun that my first reformer workout is still getting views on PA. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Very nice Sandy in Orlando recommended you and you were already in my queue!!! Love your teaching style.
Erika Quest
Yes, Kourtney! That's so great that you watched because of Sandy at SCW Orlando! WOOHOO! Glad you enjoyed. Much love, Erika
Sandra R
2 people like this.
"Each day find one thing that fills you with gratitude" Today I am grateful for Erika Quest.

Super fun fact: I name each piece of my studio apparatus upon it's arrival in it's new home. One piece goes by the name "Wunda Quest" Need I tell you who inspired the name :)
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
WOW, Sandra! Way to make a girls day with your comment!!! You are so lovely and this is a blast from the past as my first reformer session I ever shot at PA years ago. I'm very honored that your Wunda chair is named after me. I can be a challenge (in a great way) and so can the Wunda, lol. I'm grateful for you as well. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Love your creativity and flow. ^^
Erika Quest
Oh thanks, Jessica! My very first reformer class from years ago on PA! Appreciate you taking class. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
This is still one of my favorite classes, Erika!!
61-70 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin