In Honor of Carola<br>Carola T. & Deborah L.<br>Documentary 1252

In Honor of Carola
Carola T. & Deborah L.
Documentary 1252

Watch this Documentary
Thank you. Beautiful tribute.
Just incredible! This is some of the information I have been waiting for! Thank you PA for sharing this project!
Wonderful Gina! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you PA for sharing an important part of our history in Pilates. This documentary was wonderful!!!
4 people like this.
My goodness! I'm just verklempt at the beauty of the preservation work that Pilates Anytime is doing! It's impossible to describe what a service this is! Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times. This is not just exercise this is history, anthropology and cultural study. I'm immeasurably grateful! Who and why are we? This is it!!!!

Thank you Sky. Your words mean a lot to me as I have long felt as you so beautifully stated above, that Pilates is not just exercise and that to study our heritage is indeed a study in anthropology and culture and the easiest place to know where we belong (and perhaps why went there to begin with!).
Candace
This was so interesting! The story of how she ran her studio, the truth about her temperament, her personal history. I loved reading the credits of her students. Some pretty impressive backgrounds themselves: Fair gives this a 10 thumbs up!
Love it "Fair!" Given you're voting, it seems only "fair" to let folks know your last name is indeed "Fair!" Thanks for the vote of all ten fingers! xoxoxox
Thank you PA, love it!
Thank you Laurie! Spread the word, not enough people know! xx
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin