Mat Sculpt<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1308

Mat Sculpt
Courtney Miller
Class 1308

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
My second time doing this class and I love how you use weights to enhance exercises, not just as an add in. Thanks!!
Nimarta
1 person likes this.
super love this class! I wish you can show more classes using weights. thank you
1 person likes this.
FAVE class!!! please do another like this, its so strengthening and amazing!
At my old club this would have been called a "Power Toning Class". I love Power Toning Classes. They are not easy, but they are not supposed to be.  What they are is great for me, and with a super  instructor teaching, how can I go wrong.  Thanks Courtney:) 
Always love your classes! Thank you Courtney❤️
Every time i think i am in decent shape, i will take this class to dispel that illusion.  But i will also take it because it's a well cued, good workout taught by great instructor who I think is Bionic, but that's OK. Thanks Courtney:) 
Courtney said, "The more you do it, the easier it gets".  She is right. The 2nd time was easier. I still can't do the entire 1st sequence with the weight she is using, but it was easier and my arms help up longer. Thanks for the challenge Courtney.. I will be back:) 
4th time through. I almost did the entire 1st sequence with the required number of reps (i did grunt and complain a lot, but there is no one here but me so it doesn't matter).  The last 2/3 of the class i don't have much of a problem, but that's not easy either. I'll have to work on the teaser variation with the one weight. I find the balance tricky, but it's a good move, and I like the challenge. Thanks again Courtney:) 
5th time through.  Finally made it completely through the 1st sequence with the  recommended weight and number or reps. This is a great class. Thanks again Courtney:) 
It's still not easy but it is easier. It's kind of funny that my 2 favorite classes were both made in 2013~ this one & Tash Barnard's Foam Roller Class. 
151-160 of 188

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin