Artistry in your Movement<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 2281

Artistry in your Movement
Rael Isacowitz
Class 2281

Watch this Class
One of my favorites. I thought there was a neeer mat workout with Rael in his new studio. Maybe 3-4 years ago….. I can’t find it???
Loved, loved, loved this class!  Thank you - practising together has made me feel so much better. Very grateful!
Zofia, I am so pleased you enjoyed the class. It makes me happy! I wish you a wonderful holiday season and happy New Year!
Nervine K
1 person likes this.
This is my second class with this amazing instructor. I do not have enough positive words to describe his workout. Definitely a “quality” Pilates class, where every move counts and with percision. His calm and motivational voice sounds like gentle music to my ears!! I really like how he focuses on form too. He is definitely my favourite instructor, so far. Thank you for the feeling of elation I felt after the class.
Nervine K
This is my second class with this amazing instructor. I do not have enough positive words to describe his workout. Definitely a “quality” Pilates class, where every move counts and with percision. His calm and motivational voice sounds like gentle music to my ears!! I really like how he focuses on form too. He is definitely my favourite instructor, so far. Thank you for the feeling of elation I felt after the class.
Nervine, thank you for your very kind and beautiful words!
Mikel C
This class was an inspiration! I hope to bring Rael's lovely blend of corrections, affirmations and celebrations to my classes upon completion of my teacher training. Thank you Rael and Pilates Anytime!
Thank you so much Mikel, I appreciate your words very much!
Susan V
Wonderful class, thank you!
Susan, much appreciated:)!
81-90 of 92

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin